TMM will provide the following:
- Conduct telephone or video interview with the primary applicant to determine their qualification eligibility;
- Examine and inventory the data received from the applicant; notify the applicant of missing important information;
- Evaluate ownership, control, size-standard compliance, economic and/or social disadvantage narrative information from applicant, including requirements for explanation, waivers or other extenuating circumstances;
- Contact the applicant via email, telephone or online conference to discuss the information provided, obtain the missing information and/or data, and provide recommendations;
- Develop the Economic or Social Disadvantage Narratives for the Primary Applicant only; (additional applicants will be charged).
- Prepare the 8a application, ensuring conformance with SBA regulations;
- Assemble the package into a three-ring binder including attachments;
- Expedite the final package via Express carrier delivery service to the applicant for final review and signature, and to ship to SBA;
- Provide post application submittal support services related to SBA’s response for additional information.
There will be additional costs for added services. (See TMM certification added services fee schedule)