- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records confidential and use only with client’s permission.
- We will manage conflicts of interest to ensure the integrity of each client and that one is not advantaged over another.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies or services we recommend to our clients.
Privacy and Intellectual Properties
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
- We recognize and respect the intellectual property rights of others and we maintain sole ownership of the information contained in this website. We hold the exclusive rights to reproduce, modify, post, and distribute information contained in this website.
- Unless authorized, in writing, any use, reproduction, modification or distribution of any of the materials contained in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.