Business Opportunities And Reporting Data Xchange (BOARDX)
TMM designed and developed BOARDX, a web-based, supplier and contract data management system , which collects, catalogs, tracks, reports and manages supplier and contract data. BOARDX is the TMM licensed data management system that provides outreach, program management and administration support for prime contractors, federal, state and local agencies and programs, contract compliance, labor wage compliance monitoring and community outreach services, developers and non-profit entities. BOARDX affects all levels in the procurement and sourcing chain, accepts legacy systems, contracts and databases, provides audit trails, contract controls, tracks and reports to the ‘Nth’ tier, and includes role based security for the licensee. BOARDX System At-A-Glance.Business Opportunities And Reporting Data Xchange (BOARDX)
TMM Enterprises Group (TMM) provides web-based solutions for commercial use. TMM’s proprietary Business Opportunities And Reporting Data Xchange (BOARDX) is a robust suite of tools designed to manage business registration and contract data, search and report contract opportunities, advertise and source bids and contracts, communicate via the web with video conferencing tools for meetings, learning, webinars and support and attract businesses in every major industry through advertising and direct campaigns. The system can be licensed under the BOARDX brand.
- The TMM BOARDX offers the following on-line tools:Business registration management, contract data management, reporting and business intelligence capabilities with full-cycle supplier relationship management solutions designed to manage business and contract processes and data from strategy to execution, and provide extensive reports on captured data.
- eProcurement solutions for bid opportunities to the BOARDX contractor database or to your exclusive list of contractors, or both, and award the contract and bid opportunity within the system. All bids are secured and encrypted, and only made available upon bid opening time and date. eProcurement reduces and controls procurement processing costs, accelerates the purchasing cycle and can create a new and untapped stream for internal revenue through revenue sharing.
- BOARDX advertising to attract leads to your web site, e-mail, or business capability statement providing maximum exposure to contractors and contract letting agencies.
- Web and Video conferencing solutions for online events, employee meetings, sales demonstrations, virtual training and pre-bid activities. Live video, content sharing and in-session feedback tools save time and money. An “open session” is created and available exclusively to you for on-going or ad hoc use.
- An Auction feature can be made available which allows bidders to view the bid of their competitors and adjust their bid until the winning bidder is identified (Reverse Auction), thereby potentially saving your business on the total procurement cost. There is a fee to access the BOARDX Auction feature.
The TMM, BOARDX online bidding solution provides a robust suite of tools designed to manage bidding and sourcing processes. Through BOARDX, bidding provides you with the immediate ability to advertise bid opportunities to the BOARDX contractor database or to your exclusive list of contractors, or both, and award the contract and bid opportunity. All bids are secured and encrypted, and only made available to the contracting source upon bid opening time and date. Additionally, you can reduce and control bidding processing costs, accelerate the purchasing cycle and create a new and untapped stream for internal revenue.
Bidders submit, at no-cost, their business profile information into the BOX database. When there is an opportunity matched to the business profile. TMM/e-BOARDX processes the winning bidder information and associated fee based on the winning bid amount.
The bidding solution in the BOARDX provides an opportunity to review and select the winning bidder and reduce the overall cost of processing procurements:
- Impacting the sourcing process
- Elevating bidding from a tactical transaction management activity to a strategic source-to-pay initiative for driving compliance.
- Reduces off-contract spending
- Reduces ’requisition-to-order’ turnaround and costs
The e-BOARDX bidding solution meets or exceeds the needs of businesses and public agencies, large and small, to eliminate waste, reduce the time to execute purchases, and offers an avenue for creating fair competition.
The TMM Online Auction Module is designed to conduct auctions and evaluate bids in real time.
Online bidding is an electronic business service that connects contractors with potential suppliers for the purpose of procurement. It provides multi-attribute, forward and reverse auctions designed to reduce cost of purchasing and accelerate the purchasing process.
The Online Module provides direct and secure interface for all auction activities with suppliers, vendors, contractors and buyers to trade on numerous variables using a variety of types of auctions. It includes tools for buyers to conduct an auction and evaluate bids in real-time, monitor the bidding process and maintain anonymity for bidders and participants.